VR RPG, the Tokyo-based developer behind The Knight of Queen, has announced The Knight of Nephiart, a new RPG planned for release on PlayStation VR, SteamVR, and Oculus Quest 1 and 2 in spring 2022. It will support English and Japanese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via VR RPG:
A player, as a knight, leads the party and fights against a great evil. A player can experience the adventure in a fantasy world while looking around 360 degrees in virtual reality.
- RPG exclusively for virtual reality.
- First-person perspective that allows you to look around while walking.
- Turn-based combat system.
- Battles with multiple characters against a herd of monsters.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.